[Fedora-trans-ar] What's your status..Do you need ME!!

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 20:09:40 UTC 2004

Hi sherif..

mmm i guess u did uninstall paltalk..well if so ConGrATSss..
i was laughing on my first email i sent it here.. has nothing to do with
your conversations..i just reviewed the archive now!! too late but won't
differ.

Anyway.. i was thinking few days ago..if i should leave or not..
if am useful or my email is such a junk emails, but i dont feel i could be
useful in this.. maybe i delay you or my help would be useless to you.. am
not sure!!

so i need your opinion in this.. if you r going to finish everything by end
of august.. translation then reviewing.. (i thought munzir & desokey already
doing so..) u need to harry a bit faster than this..
i took afile and didn't finish yet.. didn't find alternatives to the
translation.. & am not going to say this words got stupid translation and i
don't have alternatives & just refuse it.. well translation better than
nothing.. and i feel am not powerful in arabic.. or in any other languages
general speaking..

But i dont' know if you need someone to point out these strange translation
!! mesh 3arfa ya sherif..khayfa aday3loko wa2toko.. you need it better.. and
if munzir and desoky doing great work out there and the whole thing is nooo
big deal.. then why should you need me.. i guess then it would be better to
leave. but actually don't know..
i'm not saying that because am NOT expecting you to say.. okay maha as u
like or as u wish.. want to continue or leave it's up to you..

I don't know what i am doing here
if my help could step you Forward or Backward!!

Do you need my help!! really! i feel you don't need it..but to make sure am
asking you specifically because you know the whole thing when you should
deliver the translation with up to xx% of quality..

hope you got me :)
wait your reply.. and be sure i won't leaving before i complete the rest of
the file insha2 ALLAH.

Don't know why i always write loong messages to you..ALWAYS....
poor man :))

maha
Standing in Motion..