[Fedora-trans-ar] Fedora Arabic translation is almost finished!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Aug 5 00:52:21 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 17 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 07:23, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

> Really I am so sorry. This week I have hell of issues to deal with, and may
> won't be able to access the internet after work even.

No problem Mohamed. The situation now is that only 30 strings remained. I was
about to complete them today but accidentally I forgot the file in my usb key
dirve at work. The problem is today is Wednesday and I can't complete them
until I am back to work on Saturday. What a luck!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA