[Fedora-trans-ar] SSH Key..

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Tue Aug 17 20:07:18 UTC 2004

> Hey, she won't be able to do !!
> She can't connect to the internet using Linux, so she won't be able to use
> her
> key.
> That key is used for authentication !!
> Else there are tools in windows !!

Desokey, I thought it would be invalid key..because of that part
"xx at localhost.localdomain".. shouldn't be the mail server of my email be
included in the key to be authenticated..Am i right!!

Anyway i got the password and did assign the file to myself.. but i won't be
able to take the file or upload it using CVS except if i installed some
emulators linux over windows..or change my modem.. anyway.. it's not an
issue now.

Maha

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)