[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Aug 26 03:08:10 UTC 2004

Munzir,
       First of all I am sorry for not being avialable the past weeks.
I was out of town and had a project which got me too busy day
and night.

      I do not think that you should leave maintainership. I know
that I did not help much but you had great work done, and I think
there is not much left there. I can help you out in the rest. At least
till the end of this week & weekend I am free.

     I belive you are the best one to maintain this translation : ) So
I doubt that we will let leave easily : ) we can help , I know that you
did had a lot to do with very few help from the members here, but
I do not think this will last.

   Guys .. let us wake up and finish this. There is 3 files with total
of 176 string to be finished.

Desoky & Maha .. how about we get these strings done ourselves
(me included). That should not take much time. I see Maha has the
system-config-securitylevel , how is that going Maha ?

   How about Munzir to assign tasks to us ? : )))

I can see that we have quite number of people on this list,
yet I do not see them active. Will you please all reply here
and offer whatever kind of help ?

Thanks

Sherif

> Salaam all,
> I believe it's very healthy for some one else to take maintainership of
Fedora