[Fedora-trans-ar] Our beloved qamoose

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Thu Dec 9 15:00:06 UTC 2004

Salâms,

I have made several tests with regard to the glossary. The configuration
I am using that always gives a correct display with all character
encodings (tested with UTF-8, windows-1256 and iso-8859-1) is as follows :

Browser : mozilla firefox
Encoding used when adding a word to the glossary : iso-8859-1

If you do this, everyone can read your entries correctly regardless of
the encoding they use to display the glossary.

I am not pretty sure why this works, but it works. :-)

salâms

Mohammad