Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] Translation review of system-config-lvm

On Yaum al-Khamees 26 Shawwal 1425 7:27 pm, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
> Munzir Taha wrote:
> >ØØÙ ØØØØÙØØ
> >ØÙØØÙ
> >ØØØØ
> >ØØØØØØÙ
> >
> >all those shouldn't have HAMZA's. I noticed this problem is very common
> > among Arabic native speakers. I am not sure why but the rule is not
> > difficult. Just try to grab an Arabic grammar book and it won't be
> > difficult.
>
> I always wondered why teachers would insist so much on such a simple
> matter, but it turns out it is not so simple for everyone. :-)
>
> The main rule concerning verbs is : you must put a hamzah at the
> begining of the ÙØØØ when the verb is ØÙÙ ÙØÙ ØÙØÙ, like ØØØØ ØØØØØ and
> ØØØÙ ØØØØÙ. In all other cases, you don't need a hamzah.

Mr. Ghoneim is trying to simplify the thing for you but every one is need to
grab a book/article on the subject. Generally if the root of the verb is 4
letters then it should have a HAMZA, if the root is 3,5, or 6 then it's not.
For nouns, All have HAMZA's except ØØÙØ ØØÙØ ØØÙØØ ...

If only I had time I would mention here all the rules in details but I am
really busy these days.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA