Re: Fwd: [Fedora-trans-ar] CVS Account Activation

On Yaum al-Ithnain 23 Shawwal 1425 9:48 pm, ghoniem univ-ubs fr wrote:
> Salâm Turki,
>
> My apologies for not answering earlier.
>
> Surlignage Turki Al-Ibrahim <turkim gmail com>:
> > ssh keys are located in there default location under /home/turki/.ssh
> >
> > Here is the output of  "ssh -v turki i18n redhat com" :
> > $ ssh -v turki i18n redhat com

May I suggest that you try ssh -v -v -v turki i18n redhat com? This increases
the verbosity.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA