[Fedora-trans-ar] QA phase started...

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:38:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:07:09 +0300, Munzir Taha
<munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa> wrote:
> Salaam,
>
> In alphabetical order those are the guys who used to work actively on the
> translations work and discussions with the files I suggest:
>
> Basem Narmok -> system-config-securitylevel
> Desokey -> authconfig
> Ghoneim -> system-config-securitylevel
> Hicham -> system-config-packages
> Maha -> help-screens-C
> Sherif -> apacheconf
> Turki -> libuser
>
> karouri? we are still waiting for the bicon bug report or procedure to be
> included in Fedora.

Munzir.. "help-screens-C" is a  module right!!.. when i checkit out it
suppose to be there under translate in a seperate directory..
"cvs -z9 co helps-screens-C".. didn't worked out? is the file already
exists or not..?!

Turki.. can you display your private keys.. or did you copy .ssh
directory to /home/Turki? can you create any file under .ssh?