Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] Translation review of system-config-lvm

On Yaum al-Ahad 29 Shawwal 1425 10:30 am, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Interesting.
> I think I need to return to my Arabic books of secondry school :-)
>
> Really, shouldn't we put a hint about those rules in the translation guide
> ?

Sure! It turned out to not to be a breeze as I used to think ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA