[Fedora-trans-ar] Our beloved qamoose

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Dec 15 13:47:03 UTC 2004

Munzir Taha wrote:

>You mean this is a feature/(?) on Firefox specifically to convert text outside
>the iso-8859-1 characters to UTF-8 and it's not available in IE?

Yes. I have not played around with IE enough to know how it behaves
exactly and how to tune that behavior to comply with a user-preferred
setting. As far as I have seen, it will be sending windows-1256
characters by default.

>>Maybe we should vote for one solution and ask all contributors to stick
>>to it.
>>

>What's the econding of the data stored on the MySQL database?

Echo 'What's the econding of the data stored on the MySQL database?'

:-)

salâms