Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] QA phase started...

Salâms,

I just wanted to mention I will be out of office for a couple of weeks. I am not sure of how frequently I will be accessing the web until the beginning of next year. If this is fine with you, I will be checking in that package when I am back in shâ'a Allâh. If someone in this list is near Cairo, we may meet around a cup of tea at some time. If so, drop me an email to arrange that. :-)

salâms

Mohammad

Munzir Taha wrote:

Oops! sorry for this mistake. You better take the file "comp" It has 37 untranslated words and 13 fuzzy now. Please, complete it and review. Your job is a little more difficult than the others but you are up to the task.