[Fedora-trans-ar] Salam

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Dec 15 20:39:43 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 03 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 5:28 pm, Djihed Afifi wrote:

> >>I'm new to this list,  It's been recommended to me by a friend. I'm
> >> Arabic.

Welcome dear! and thanks to your friend.

> The general stuff taught by a typical uni: java, C/C++, some php, some
> lex and yacc. I don't mind learning new stuff.

I loved that phrase: "general stuff that taught by a typical university". This
means my university is not a typical one. It didn't taught us these things
but they suppose that you are Bjarne Stroustrup's elder brother ;)

Now, seriously, take some time reading the archive of the list to take a
general view of what's happening. Also, take a look at arabic-fedora.org and
its glossary section that we are building and discussing now. With your PHP
you can contribute to the thread of "our beloved qamoose". take a look at the
wiki  where you will find the "Translation How-To" - By Maha to be familiar
with the cvs and translation procedure. Ask any question and
you will find very helpful people here. Be prepared to learn new things! What
else can I say...? ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA