Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

Sorry guys I was a way for long time. Been through so many unpleasant things.

Munzir .. please send me "off-list" your mailing address and I will ship to you
more than what I promissed :)

Happy new year all

Regards

Sherif

On Yaum al-Khamees 05 Shawwal 1425 3:28 am, Munzir Taha wrote:

> Anyway, let's judge from the logos itself.. i love doing such > things..but
> am not in mood :(

I would also suggest that we could use google-style logos; logos that
always change keeping the name google as it's. This doesn't mean we we are
not going to have voting and winner(s) ;) but the other accepted logos
submitted could also been used in rotation style in different occasions.

Hey! What happened here? Sherief? I care more about causing you a loss than
getting it myself ;) Fulfill your promise please!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA