Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

On Yaum al-Khamees 18 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 6:55 pm, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Sorry guys I was a way for long time. Been through so many unpleasant
> things.

Really sorry for this. Hope everything is OK now.

> Munzir .. please send me "off-list" your mailing address and I will ship to
> you
> more than what I promissed :)

Thanks a lot Sherif! Will you send me an RHCE as well? ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA