[Fedora-trans-ar] Salam

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Dec 31 20:29:09 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 14 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 6:38 pm, Djihed Afifi wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply. I've read this page
> http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&
>docid=4&Itemid=37&sid=6&cid=6 and requested a new CVS account, today I could
> checkout files, not sure if committing will work.
> So, yeah, this is to say I'm ready for some tasks, if there is any ;=p

Cool! will you please take the dist.po files and translate 15 strings and
commit. I will review your translation and we will begin the war ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA