[Fedora-trans-ar] FC3 & Arabic Translation

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 02:22:20 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Munzir Taha wrote:

> I have just committed the file. Let's discuss if you have any issues in our
> translation work ;)

As I mentioned that we have now around 14 person here.
I would like to know who is welling to help in
reviewing translation and provide feedback ?

I would appreciate if people can step in and feel
that it is their own products which they need to at
least look at it before it is out :)

Also, is there anyone here who does not know how
to checkout the po files from CVS ? I was thinking
to provide a place where all the PO files are
downloadable from the web. A WIKI & Forum to
discuss and create a final document while
the translation is going on so we can at the
end provide final well documented process
and wordlist to be used later.

Please let me know what you think, and how
would you like to start the QA process.
Also please let us know if you would
like to participate in this. We have
14 ppl here (hmm techincally 13 excluding Saraha :)

So how many are welling to help ? ;)

Thanks

Sherif