[Fedora-trans-ar] Place for Reviews & Docs

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 16:27:53 UTC 2004

I am offering a host for having the needed
place to hold WIKI, BLog & Documentation.

I did upload the PO files mapping the current
CVS with all the translated PO files to-date.

For the people who does not know how to check
out files from CVS, and only interested to
review the translation. Please have a look
at :

http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=40

You will find a section for "Fedora Core PO Files".
You can review the files there, you can upload new
files, documents related to any discussions or suggestions.

We can maintain WIKI & Document Management over there for
any reviews. I also had a rating system so people
can rate certain work.

Let me know if this something might ease the work
here, or you would like to use some other method.
I am just offering this from my person view to
get things done, and as I had the space and
the site for some other project (which yet
I did not lunch), but thought of using it now.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Sherif