[Fedora-trans-ar] (no subject)

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Thu Jul 8 23:50:08 UTC 2004

Hello..

am just a new member here.. and actually i don't know what's your state or
your

progress at the project.. but i'd like to particpate in the QA part (h3sor
3la nafsi

lamona).. because i guess this could force me to know more about linux in
general or

in more details..

But i am asking to outline the issues that should be tested clearly..(esp.
detailed

issues). as am not mastering fedora or RH or linux ..

so Here is my idea exactly:

1. Everyone who did something technically..coded something or change
something a

package or whatever..should clarify a list of issues of what he thinks could
be a

problem and need to be well tested in 1 2 3.. steps :)

2. AFter that a list should be made per module.. someone gathers all lists
in the same

module in one list..

3. The Testers..Everybody should go through these steps and apply the
testing.

4. we should start testing each module alone then start the integration
testing and do

the same thing list the important issues that should be tested in
integration

testing.. this time we should focus on the interfaces between the modules
and

concenrate the testing work on them.

5. One last thing..make a free testing.. test everywhere.. download another
packages

installing other softwares got its own translation packages.. ma3 khayloh.
it could be

nonsense what am saying.. what am trying to say fetch a bug here..

so sherif.. you could start specifiying these modules or the interfaces
between them..

and each one in the group say what he thinks should be tested..

Anyway before we(The testers) start Testing the(experties) should OUTLINE
the problems

or issuses that should be tested. First to be sure the important points
didn't miss

out..

Sorry that am talking so generic and maybe therotically speaking but that's
may first

email.. and maybe from your discussions over here i could figure out more
details

about the QA plan and what you are going to do.. hope i could be active
member here.

Thanks..

Maha.

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl