[Fedora-trans-ar] Common Words or Phrases..

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Jul 31 22:04:41 UTC 2004

> On Yaum al-Ahad 07 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 04:57 pm, maha helwa wrote:
> > Hello All..
> >
> > Well sorry for being out of your discussions and couldn't follow up your
> > emails..
> > but seems munzir and desokey making a good couple here and enjoying
> their
> > work :)) Masha` Allah..
>
> Thanks for the encouragement!
>
> > i'd like to suggest something.. if we could parse the whole files..and
> > collect just the common words then unify its translation or to at least
> > insure it's unified..
> > something like 'debug' Munzir suggested a translation and desokey did
> the
> > translation..
> > this word could be in other files translated by other ppl with old
> > translation still kept there.. so to be consistent i suggest collecting
> all
> > the common words into one single file and translate or review all of
> them..
>
> Sure you are right. As Sherif suggest we will go through all these issues
> after finishing the translation. I hope by next week inshallah. Priority
> one
> would be a glossary list, better to be discussed with other groups if we
> agree together ;)

what's other groups you are talking about :))
Okay.. i can do this task..collecting whatever i said common words or
repeated phrases into single file to be sure at least that all was
translated the same translation.

Aaand i suppose that i took a file for reviewing loong time ago :))& didn't
finish it yet.. got busy!! and ask you to vote but just you Munzir and
Desookey reply on me..

So i guess the actions on me will be..
1. finish that file "apacheconf.po" within this week insha2 ALLAH :)).. and
do the same thing as before like mcq :)
2. this one after you agree ofcourse.. collecting the common words. but in
this case, is this link below have latest versions of the
files:

http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=40&task=view_category&catid=70&order=dmdate_published&ascdesc=DESC

well, i dont know how to help you but i'll try to do something.
ok.. why don't you Munzir send me 20 Strings of the remaining strings and
i'll try to translate them.

Maha.
Standing in Motion.