Re: [BULK] - Re: [BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Thanks. yes we in Zahid have moved most of our servers to Linux , still few which we are working on now.

The BULK in the subject is added by our mail-filter appliance. I will talk to the Admin of this appliance to remove it.

I am a Linux Administrator , but plan to practice development soon.

Regards to all.

IT - Technical Support
turki zahid com
02 6652656 ext. 229

Munzir Taha <munzirtaha newhorizons com sa>
Sent by: fedora-trans-ar-bounces redhat com

31/10/2004 12:59 PM

Please respond to
fedora-trans-ar redhat com

fedora-trans-ar redhat com
cc
Subject

On Yaum al-Khamees 14 Ramadan 1425 13:11, Turki zahid com wrote:
> Hi everyone , what are active projects we can participate in ?

Salaam Turki,
I am happy to see one of Zahid company. I heard that your company is one of
the first converters to Linux in Saudi Arabia and that your MCSE refused  to
convert back! Welcome here and let's see what we can do to help FOSS.

That's said, we are here mainly to translate and review Fedora distro. We need
you to grab a file, review it's translation, make the corrections you think
is right and discuss it here. If you have any questions or issues, don't
hesitate to ask.

If you are a developer, we can point you to what's missing regarding Arabic
support. Just name your interest ;)

BTW: why do I see [BULK] in the subject of your message?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA