[Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Nov 4 18:53:16 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 21 Ramadan 1425 17:25, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> > One thing missing is the Fedora blue logo.
>
> It is not the Fedora site, rather it is Arabic Fedora : )
> So how abot someone to invent an arabic Fefora logo ? : )
>
> I can send you Fedora t-shirt and some nice stuff if
> someone can come up with a nice logo ;)

Since there is a t-shirt, I would surely play with my GIMP so I may come with
something pretty ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA