[BULK] - Re: [BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Nov 7 00:42:54 UTC 2004

> > One thing missing is the Fedora blue logo.
>
> It is not the Fedora site, rather it is Arabic Fedora : )
> So how abot someone to invent an arabic Fefora logo ? : )

Yeah, There is no such hats.. fedora hat which means felt hat or other kind
of hats were found in our traditional clothing.. what could be close to such
thing i don't know what's called.. Munzir is it "ghutra" don't know what's
meaning either.. anyway..
 i guess replacing fedora hat with man scarf and that black cord placed
above the scarf would be something oriental shows it's arabic thing..

What do you think Munzir.. am helping you to get an idea.. the T-Shirts is
waiting you..

Sherif.. You forgot to tell the size of logo.. don't tell me it's 80x80
pixels it's too small..

Maha.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++