[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation How-To - By Maha

Sherif Abdelgwad sabdelg at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 19:45:34 UTC 2004

Guys,
   Thanks to Maha. She is putting together a mini HOWTO
translation, what tools to use ..etc.

Please visit:

http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=37&sid=6&cid=6

Or just click on Wiki on www.arabic-fedora.org

Read it and provide feedback to Maha so we can get this
document in better shape and accurate.

I understand that Maha is not yet done with the document,
I just saw it, and wanted to let all know that it is there :)

Thanks Maha ..

Anyone else think of any kind of contribution of an article,
howto or anything he/she might think of, please do use the
site to contribute that.  I really would like to see more
people active here. We have a lot of people registered to
this mailing list and very little of us speak up.

Do not be afraid and do not be shy, speak! Shout over here,
say anything, no one will bite you ;)

Thanks

Sherif