[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org logo

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Thu Nov 18 14:25:47 UTC 2004

I agree. The problem is common to all non-latin languages. However, I
think the question may be relevant to application names, package names,
but not so much with regard to the distribution name, which imho
can/should also be rendered in the target language with or without the
English version. It would probably contribute to making fedora in
particular, or linux in general, familiar to common people.

salâms

Mohammad