[Fedora-trans-ar] Done.. Re: Translation How-To - By Maha

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Nov 21 22:02:15 UTC 2004

> Still you did not have it right :)
>
>         cvs commit -m (Add Your Comments here) ar.po
>
> It is :
>         cvs commit -m 'Fixed 3afreet' ar.po
>
> you need the ' '  :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Sherif

Oops.. i changed it to '('.. Thanks sherif for reviewing for second time..
but it won't be the last.. right!! :)

BTW.. i was using '<' brackets.. but when i was editing the document for
second time.. the brackets and the text in between.. taraaah.. removed..
because its like html tags, xml tags or any user defined tags.. but the
But it is nice, one can write some javascript inside a document.. and let it
more dynamic than just being a plain static text being read.

The document need to be reviewed again from my side.. i saw some sections
need to be rephrased again :))

i'll finish this asap..to move to next step..isA.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!