[Fedora-trans-ar] CVS Account Activation

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Nov 24 06:56:42 UTC 2004

On Yau al-Thulatha 03 Shawwal 1425 4:24 pm, you wrote:
> On Yau al-Thulatha 03 Shawwal 1425 15:08, Mohammad Ghoniem wrote:
> > Thank you Sarah,
> >
> > I have just received my account information.
>
> Congratualations! Now go and commit your file yourself, please

Mohammad, what has happened here? If you still didn't solve your problem send
me the file and I will commit it in behalf of you.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA