[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Oct 12 22:34:03 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 25 Sha`ban 1425 09:08 pm, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
>  --- Mohamed Eldesoky <m.eldesoky at tedata.net> wrote:

> Totally correct. I actually have checked this a couple of days ago and was
> sure that I had sent an e-mail. Don't know where it is gone but the idea
> was:
>
> In pygtk when you use the itemsfactory you build a menu flattened like:
>
> /File
> /File/Open
> /File/Save

Foolish/funny remark of the week: Repeating File soooo many times is not what
a good programming language will do! pygtk is soooo stupid. (as /. Anonymous
Cowards like to say)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA