Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] Other shortcut collissions

Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

Both buttons have the same shortcut.
I know it is hard to guess the right shortcut when just doing the translation from the file, so we can use those screenshots to debug our work !!

One of the limitations of the new fedora translation system is that you can't change
a file that's fully translated unless you are the maintainer. So if you all agree, we can
ask someone @ redhat to just let anyone in the arabic translation team to commit files.

Thanks,
Hicham