Re: [BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Dear Turki,

You can participate in testing the latest releases, and we can get ready to
start working for FC4 :-)
Also, some screenshots, and artwork (oriental art work) to be added to Fedora,
we need to show the world we are here and participating !!

BTW, Sherif, how can we prepare fedora-arabic.org to fulfill our needs ??

On Thursday 28 October 2004 12:11 pm, Turki zahid com wrote:
> Hi everyone , what are active projects we can participate in ?
>
> Regards.
> IT - Technical Support
> turki zahid com
> 02 6652656 ext. 229
>

> "Sherif Abdelgawad" <sabdelg redhat com>
> Sent by: fedora-trans-ar-bounces redhat com
> 28/10/2004 12:45 PM
> Please respond to
> fedora-trans-ar redhat com

> <fedora-trans-ar redhat com>
> cc
>
> Subject
> [BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar
>

> Just thought to drop in a msg to say that we have 36 registered users
> in this mailing list. I hope to see more people activly speak and get
> involved in the discussions here.
>
> Maybe just shout and say hey guys what are you doing and we do not
> like whatever !  Just say something : )
> Cheers
>
> Sherif--
> Fedora-trans-ar mailing list