[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Sep 6 22:30:23 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ithnain 21 Rajab 1425 21:18, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:

> It is good to stop at this point, as this is history, and I personally
> prefer not to reopen it. Also, we all know that you are not after
> maintainership.

You know sometimes it's not bad to emphasize something more than once just in
case ;) Thanks a lot for your comment.

Will you please congratulate me in passing Linux+ (850/900)? ;)

Back to work(tm)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA