[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic is 100% done :-)

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Sep 30 15:30:54 UTC 2004

On Yau al-Thulatha 06 Sha`ban 1425 23:35, maha helwa wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> What's the situation now.. did u already get started reviewing the files..
> are you working silently?! or you all busy !?

OK, let's not ask about a webcvs nor a way to categorize files nor ... since
this proves to complicate things and make more delays with everybody is busy
here.

I would suggest for anyone here to submit 20 changes/fixes to any file/files
(whatever you prefer, First In First Choose (FIFC)) he chooses . Just
announce the file that you would like to review here in advance and begin
working upon my confirmation. The diff should be posted here so we can discus
it. If we accepted your 20 changes, then I won't annoy you untill all the
others submit the same # of changes.

Sherif, would allow us to receive those diffs if they exceeded the limit, ok?.
Hope this won't cause a problem to any one on the list.

Let's see how this works!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA