[Fedora-trans-ar] Where is that "OK"?

sabdelg at redhat.com sabdelg at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 19:55:25 UTC 2005

Quoting Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa>:

> في يوم الأحد 09 رجب 1426 23:56, كتب Maha Helwa:
>> Hey Munizr.. seems u didn't like it :)) .. what do u think.. "تم
>> بنجاح"
>> better or worse or nonsense :) am trying here..
>
> Yes I like this translation though it's two words. If no one can come with a
> better suggestion or an objection, I will approve it and correct the
> translation.

the functions file contains the following functions:

- echo_success()
     function for reporting the successful start of a program during bootup
- echo_failure()
     function for reporting the failure of the starting of a program
- echo_passed()
     function to report the passing of a system test
- echo_warning()
     function to report a warning

Not infront of a machine to verify the msgs that is being printed.

But "OK" for sccess, "FAIL" for failure", and we need to know about
what echo passed, and echo_warning prints and come up with something
represent this.

I would not worry if it is one word or more. It is important for me
to communicate the proper information rather than trying to find
a one word.

Thanks

Sherif