[Fedora-trans-ar] Where is that "OK"?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:17:35 UTC 2005

ok.. it could be but don't know if it's enough?! i don't think it's enough
that's why i put it inside a sentence but am not sure.. i mean "تجاوز" not
enough pass what? does it mean success too? after passing something where
are we, upto what precetange the service is completely done!!
i don't know how to explain it more!!

Anyway.. we need other opinions!!!