Re: [Fedora-trans-ar] Where is that "OK"?

I can't agree more. (If I know the people attitude here, Sherif won't like
this rule ;)). For those who don't like this accurate measuarable rule, they
should submit a bug report upstream to clarify the meaning in the English
phrase itself not doing it downstream, I believe.

LOOOL bel3akss this time I do agree ;)

Sherif