[Fedora-trans-ar] registration problem..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:12:03 UTC 2005

I can wait.. nothing urgent actually..
Well, after registration i got auto-reply.. it says:

"your email request sent to Red Hat Asia-Pacific. We are
in the process of assigning your request to an appropriate associate,
who will forward you a more detailed response soon."

Is this so generic message not specifically to translation groups.. or is
there somebody else suppose to be in charge!! i knew that Sarah is
maintainer of translation teams in general..
Am just curious about that message i got :)

Maha.