[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Trademarks & Translations.. How about service, servers, deamons and realms' names...

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Thu Aug 18 07:23:53 UTC 2005

السلام عليكم

Often, when you take official papers from one country to another, you
need to get them authenticated through your ambassy + Ministry of
Foreign Affairs. We call that تصديق. So the root of مصادقة is not
totally unfounded although I would prefer تصديق.

On the other hand, Maha suggested توثيق which is probably a better
choice. :-)

السلام عليكم