[Fedora-trans-ar] Encoding Test..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:26:14 UTC 2005

aha :)).. that's why i thought u'r answering my question ya sherif but in
different encoding.. kind of playing :) then i tried to find what does it
mean..but find the script was wrong :))

Anyway.. try another thing..

طلعت يامحلى نورها شمس الشموسية.. .

Sherif do u know "العوسج"..
'Munzir & Geniem you should knew * FTBOYH :))*