[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping Everyone - Status?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Feb 7 11:58:05 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Ithnain 27 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 8:19 am, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Sabt 25 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 10:25 pm, Maha Helwa wrote:
>
> Salaam Maha,
>
> > I still have that account problem.. can't check out the file with my
> > account.. tried to check it out as anonymous.. but it told me..can't
> > create such directory..  have no idea..  don't have time to dig deeper
> > to find out what' that..
>
> Yes, this is good it's better not to waste time in those issues for now, at
> least.
>
> > Anyway.. Can anybody send me my file "help-screens-C" on this email..
>
> As soon as I come back from work, I will update my local copy at home, make
> sure it's sync'ed to the .pot file and send it to you. Expect this after 8
> hours inshallah!

[munzir at localhost translate]$ cvs up anaconda-help/help/ar.po
ssh: i18n.redhat.com: Name or service not known
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

[munzir at localhost translate]$ dig i18n.redhat.com

doesn't bring an ANSWER SECTION

I think these type of problems resolves itself after some time. Let's wait a
little...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA