[Fedora-trans-ar] OpenBugs

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Feb 24 10:25:50 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Khamees 15 Muharram 1426 1:20 pm, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Sherif,
> I see the link in the site is very long for people to remember.
> Does the site use CPanel ??
> I believe we can redirects (mod_rewrite) to use a better name, such as
> arabic-fedora.org/opebbugs to redirect to the real place.

Yes, please. I wished I have time to help on this issue but alas!
--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs Wiki page at
http://arabic-fedora.org/
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA