[Fedora-trans-ar] My messages are blocked!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Feb 3 15:15:43 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Khamees 23 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 2:36 pm, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> I approved your BCC .. BCC is considered fishy action, as in why someone
> would need to BCC someone or some list , so a default practice to block
> this action
> is in place.

The point is most mailing-lists don't like cross-posting. If I am sure
cross-posting in a specific case like this, won't cause non-complete threads,
why not?

Besides it's a useless policy since it won't prvent the sender from doing it.
BCC means I don't want the receivers to know each other which is something
the sender should have the right to do smoothly. The sender could just send
the message twice, hence, the unusfuleness of such a default behaviour! Just
my humble opinion.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA