[Fedora-trans-ar] OpenBugs Wiki - Arabic Bugs in GNU/Linux is uploaded

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Feb 7 18:54:48 UTC 2005

Salaam,

I've put the page here:
http://arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=5&Itemid=37&sid=9&cid=9

However, I did a mistake and put it under "Sugessted List of OSS
Projects" [Oops! there is a typo in the word Sugessted]. Would any one who is
familiar with the wiki correct this and put the page as a first entry with
the other documents?

Also ho can I make the URL more friendly? Isn't there an option in mambo to do
this? This is crucial for referring to it in my signature ;)

Note:
The numbers of qt bugs refer to the number of the submitted bug as I put it in
the Subject: for example: Arabic issue #14 is not valid so I skipped the #14
in counting. I made it like this since I am going to link all those numbers
to their corresponding details in Fedora mailing-list in case any one is
interested in the details of how to generate the bug.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA