[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping Everyone - Status?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Feb 13 03:12:05 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Sabt 03 Muharram 1426 6:36 pm, Maha Helwa wrote:
> Okay,.. the problem.. i don't see the translated text in arabic
> letters.. although i've adjusted the encodings to view it properly..
> utf-8 in POEditor.. in Kababel didn't find that option in its
> configuration..
>
> The output of  file command:
> [mshelwa at localhost mshelwa]$ file ar.po
> ar.po: UTF-8 Unicode English text, with CRLF line terminators

Can you see this "English text". Surely, you can't see Arabic since it's not
there :( and This CRLF indicates a mess by that ugly M$ Winbloze.

It should say something like:
ar.po: UTF-8 Unicode PO (gettext message catalogue) text

This means the file sent to you is corrupted! Hicham! why? What happened?

Any way, I resolved my problem to a DNS problem with my ISP server. So now I
can use the IP at least to commit and send you the file. I am sending it
now...

Keep up the good work!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs Wiki page at
http://arabic-fedora.org/
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA