[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping Everyone - Status?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Feb 14 10:48:35 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Ahad 04 Muharram 1426 11:44 am, Hicham Amaoui wrote:
> Munzir Taha wrote:
> > This means the file sent to you is corrupted! Hicham! why? What happened?
>
> No, I used utf-8 as the character encoding and the file is displaying
> fine here.

No problemo dear. This is a way to let you speak. What happened to your
file? ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs Wiki page at
http://arabic-fedora.org/
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA