[Fedora-trans-ar] what do you want to translate today?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:08:58 UTC 2005

Hi All...
seems that we all getting busy these days.. hope everyone is fine..
and everything is ok with you.
Sherif .. "Sing a new song, Chiquitita"

Munzir.. do u mean these apps should be already exists in FC
packages..this is what we've been already doing?!  if this the case..

Well, from your talks seems that u did not specify a certain scope
you're going to work on.. i guess you should know who might be
interested at first place..think about who is your audiance  your
target at the end.. students programmers administrators babysitters...
go and ask them..see their needs.. then search what's the available
apps on Fedora..even if it doesn't exist in FC and it doesn't conflict
with any private property..  free for everybody.

I'll think about it and ask ppl round me... maybe i'll came up with a
nice list :)

Anyway.. how is our translation.. why did u all stopped!!
Where we are now ?
well, i'll be busy the next couple of weeks.. after that i'll be with
u soon.. isALLAH

Maha
--
The sun is still in the sky and shining above you