[Fedora-trans-ar] what do you want to translate today?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Jan 12 21:02:01 UTC 2005

On Yau al-Thulatha 30 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 8:59 pm, Hicham Amaoui wrote:
> Hi all,
> Perhaps we should finish the kde translation first ? strings freeze for
> kde 3.4 is scheduled
> for  february 22nd (1), and arabic on HEAD (2), on wich kde3.4 will be
> based, is only at 43 % ATM.

Yes, Hicham, as Desokey said, from now it's better to start with
untouched projects so that we can go with no restrictions and can meet
deadlines better. For KDE specifically, I wished I could continue it,
however, the 99% translation we  have done is not sync'ed to HEAD yet so the
percentage should be better when this is done.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA