[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping Everyone - Status?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Jan 20 17:14:02 UTC 2005

On Yaum al-Sabt 04 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 7:42 pm, Turki Al-Ibrahim wrote:

> Reply from Turki ..
>
> Ctrl - C
>
> I am happy with the amount of e-mails I'm receiving from this mailing list
> !

> I will send the file I'm suppose to translate between 24-26 Jan.
> (Ensha'Allah)

Yes, I love specific dates! Since I installed FC3 in an arabic interface now,
it happen that I notice some errors but wouldn't like to fix them to avoid
conflicts so please hurry  up, fix and commit. What about others? Any one
faces a problem in his PC or the network connection? The Doctor is nearby so
let's call him...

Bits. Bytes. Chips. Clocks.
 Bits in bytes on chips in box.
 Bytes with bits and chips with clocks.
 Chips in box on ether-docks.

Here's a new trick on the scene.
 Bits in bytes for your machine.
 Bytes in words to fill your screen.

Here's an easy game to play.
 Here's an easy thing to say:

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
 And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
 And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
 Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

If your cursor finds a menu followed by a dash,
 And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash,
 And your data is corrupted 'cause the index doesn't hash,
 then your situation's hopeless, and your system's gonna crash!

If the label on the cable on the table at your house,
 Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,
 But your packets want to tunnel on another protocol,
 That's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall,

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,
 So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse,
 Then you may as well reboot and take them all out with a bang,
 'Cause as sure as bytes have nibbles, your computer's gonna hang!

When the copy of your floppy's getting sloppy on the disk,
 And the microcode instructions cause unnecessary risc,
 Then you have to flash your memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM.
 Quickly turn off the computer and be sure to tell your mom!

Eid Mubarak and back to work...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA