[Fedora-trans-ar] What am I missing in FC4?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Jun 21 14:33:42 UTC 2005

Salaam all,
Finally, I found some one to download FC4 for me. Do you know what's the most
nice thing I like in FC? Its GUI Add or Remove Packages
(system-config-packages).
It's very easy to check or unckeck the package to install or uninstall it like
we used to do in Windows. I used to open two different windows in Mandrake to
install/uninstall. But how can I search for a package or a file?

The funny thing is do you know what's the most irritating thing in FC to me?
It's text mode yum command. Either I am missing something obvious or FC is
missing an important usability here. In Mandrake I use urpmi to install any
package on the CD. In Fedora, I don't even know how to tell whether the
package is available on the CD or not. Any help or hint?

Do I need to report these as bugs? Can the people @redhat.com here lends a
hand?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available