[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org on Orbit TV channel

Sherif Abdelgawad sherif at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 02:57:05 UTC 2005

Munzir,
     Nice seeing you :) It is good to put the names on faces ,
and I think it was first a good chance so we can all see you.
It was really good to know that Linux is finding its way to
the media in Middle East.

You did great as usual , I personally would like to thank
you for all your efforts in translation and for your great interview.

Keep up the great work :)

Thanks

Sherif