[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic issue #35: A request for an addition of a setDiacriticsColor slot

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Mar 26 19:44:50 UTC 2005

Hi Sirs,

To make Qt feature rich (within the limits of being a generic API), I would
like to request a
void QTextEdit::setDiacriticsColor ( const QColor & c )   [slot]
or may be you can come up with a more generic name that include other marks
(accents and umlauts in European languages). I see it as a nice feature to
have the Diacritics to have a different color than the text as is the case
now in many programs like MS Word.

Many languages including Arabic, Vietnamese, ... make extensive use of these
marks.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA