[Fedora-trans-ar] On the Q.T.

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:04:11 UTC 2005

Hi Munzir.. Hi All...
I don't know what to say.. no excuses left i guess :)) but i need to
get myself away from some stuffs lately.. don't ask why.. Anyway i
felt little guilt because i give u my word and did nothing.. i already
told u before that am going to do something within 2 days or 1 week,
but actually there is no progess from my side up till now..

I won't say i'll finish within the next 2 days or so..but i'll try at
next week ends ensha2 Allah.. and i'll send u ya Munzir the changed
files asap.. i hope it would be this week..isA

Hasn't anybody here ( Is anybody home?! ) tried to go through
translation files and do some fixes ?!

Maha.